Sunday, November 26, 2006

thinking about things large and small

I had this dream the other night about a new type of energy technology that would solve the whole oil thing and the whole global warming thing, and that it was much closer than anyone had anticipated and it is much more readily distributed that anyone had originally conceived. However, I cannot at all remember any details about what it was, how it is made, etc. Sort of a "wishful thinking dream", I think.

Things I've done recently: visited New York City; got my car's oil changed; organized some of the pile of music-related stuff I have; threw a football with my 6 year old son; drove with all the windows down (in November, this is rare); picked out the tracks for the next CD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home