Monday, October 17, 2005

...random musing...

It seemed it used to be I had a lot of time. I'm wondering if as you get older, you basically get retarded. You think you are moving fast, thinking fast, but really, you are moving through jello. So it's really taking you much longer to everything, and therefore you don't have any time. I look at the clock, do some stuff, look again, and it is much more time that I would've thought. Maybe, MAYbe, I'm being abducted by aliens for those brief periods-- beamed up, for high level meetings: they need my input, my expertise. But, not permitted to remember the goings on (terrestrial civilization would become unhinged), I am restored to my previous thought-state, unaware of what transpired. And so I have less time.

Yeh, that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home