Friday, September 30, 2005

the joe blftsplk of bloggers

The ancient cartoon strip "Li'l Abner" had a character called "joe btfsplk". He was a droopy looking guy with a dripping dark raincloud that hung closely over him, a backwoods bad luck magnet, anything he'd come near would go wrong and he was assiduously avoided by the other characters.

It seems likely I may be the Joe Bftsplk of bloggers. I am fairly certain that almost no one has visited this blog other than bots and comment spammers, which is kind of a shame because there is some interesting stuff.

there seem to be a bunch of misspellings of the characters name, I include them all here, underscoring my capability as a blogger

2 Comments:

Blogger Utenzil said...

lol, and this post is spammed. that is too funny.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Matthew Wayne Selznick said...

I read you! Heck, I even subscribe to the RSS feed!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home