Monday, June 13, 2011

some interesting experiences of late

For the last little while, I've been experiencing a series of kind of 'realizations'. Kind of like messages, or syncretistic moments, where I get a deeper view into things. Then, the other night, I was overcome with a sort of dizzy 'rushing' feeling in my head, a bout of coughing and wretching/nausea.

Had to go to the hospital, I felt like I was just going to collapse and my entire body ached. My left knee, my neck my back were all aching ferociously. Long story short, it turns out I have a sinus infection: sinusitis.

Didn't have any idea, ever, how bad that sort of thing could be. As I think about it, I've been going to the doctor off and on for a while, complaining about fatigue and aches. For a while had strep throat, and was on amoxicillin, and that seemed to make me feel a whole lot better. Now I'm thinking I had strep and sinusitis at the same time.

So although I finished all the antibiotic (I'm pretty good about doing that) and it dealt with the strep, it didn't knock out whatever was in my sinuses completely, just 'stunned it', I guess.

Back to the doctor tomorrow, but with a whole new sense that this will finally be resolved, now that I know what it is. I haven't been able to do anything 100%, especially music, because of this crud in my innermost nozzles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home