Wednesday, January 19, 2011

geez what twaddle blather... how about some more electronic music blather

I use a notebook to make electronic music, as I think was a stated early goal it was to have a lightweight portable studio that would give a good quality sound with generally good production quality while permitting live performance and improvisation.

Things move so fast, they really do. My latest notebook is going on 4 yrs old, this is old indeed. I am still on Vista, this is not so good. But my system works well enough for me also... really, my oldest system, with older OS and DAW software works well also.

At any rate, the best music tech thing to have started to become more widely used is Soundcloud. It is a convenient and easy way to share compositions, a bssic account is free, and a more elaborate account is inexpensive.

Well, it is late and I am getting tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home