Monday, November 01, 2004

Progress on CD

The two CDR layout/burning programs I have are Nero and Pyro. My car stereo seems a bit finicky about playing CD-Rs created on PC. I burned a 10 track test CD-R using the Nero software which came with the notebook. Car stereo plays it just fine. I haven't tried Pyro yet (need to install it).

Now, with CD-Rs burned on another PC, I had trouble playing CDs burned at anything higher than 4x, and I'm thinking this was due to a lower grade of optical hardware.

Nero seems to have fewer options readily apparent for adjusting CD track layout than Pyro. With Pyro there are options to cross fade and/or individually control between track pause times. But I'll mess around more with these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home