Saturday, July 07, 2007

Visuals, art, software...

I have added visuals. They are fun. I will be posting some more videos at some point, including these visuals.

6/27 gig went well in terms of performance-- actualy mostly very well, very seamless. Turnout was very low, which is not the best.

Things are generally ok, I am sad a fair amount of the time about various things, and working with the music helps with that.

There is a lot of amazing software to work with visuals. I really want to do something interesting-- compelling, engrossing --- with the visuals and music.

I am going to be more cryptic and less open in these posts going forward, because the blog thus far is more about what I'm doing rather than illustrating what I'm doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home