Wednesday, May 03, 2006

definite digital downloads activity

Now, as Utenzil is 'privately held', Utenzil does not disclose sales info, but-- let's just say that since playing out more, Utenzil is getting a signficant upswing in digital distribution activity. I am not saying this to boast, I am saying this more to the credit of the technology that permits this.

Utenzil's second disc, "Building the Wheel Called Electricity", is now sold out on CDBaby. I have to send some more copies-- I've been slacking on that, because (as I noted in my secret plan known only to the Internet) I plan to do a third disc and send that to CDBaby as well. Now, you might ask, "why are you slacking on that, don't you want to sell CDs?" and my answer is, well, yes, but it's because my time is all eaten up.

So this is not a bad problem to have, but it is a problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home