Monday, February 01, 2010

well, I missed January...

I had hoped to post at least once a month, but January flew by. Some very very bad sad things in January. Horrible earthquake in Haiti-- otherwordly horrible.

Somebody I love very much was diagnosed with cancer, years after having had an operation to rid them of the same cancer and being cancer free for the longest time.

One of our dogs died-- he was very good, a big old dog who loved my little daughter just desperately.

On the bright side,

I have been working on music, have a Soundcloud page with some new things.

There is this wonderfully talented person that I came across on the internets. I feel dumb not to have known about her before, because I love the sound of the cello, she is a successful DIY artist, and she uses Ableton Live software as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home