Tuesday, August 25, 2009

ha ha at this blog...

I have a friend who actually knows me actually read this blog. I said something to the effect that it is supposed to be a chronicle and so it supposed to be read from the beginning. Wondering if that was actually true anymore, I went to the beginning.

Ha ha. Ho ho. What travails! How intrepid our hero! What a blog, rather: what a littoral of broken links upon which the oily sea of obscurity halfheartedly blups it's oily waves!

yeh, there were some ok links to some pretty good stuff, but of course a lot of it moved so now there are little blank x graphics and links to dot gone 'domain for sale' pages.

Which means... which means...

I'VE OUTLASTED THE BASTEHDS! muah ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home